Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Epic Key to Success!!!

When I was dueling yesterday, I was in a close fight between a surging True Six Samurai Deck, my opponent summons lots of sams and stuff, including my all-time not so favorite card, the six sam synchro, It's a total lock down for me, I have nothing to rely on but my key card, ehem...


I manage to pull out Shooting Star Dragon on my next turn though, I gave my best shot to it, I have one set M/T card, I use Giant trunade hoping for the opponent to negate it by using the effect of the Six Sam Synchro, and guess whaaat??! He did negated it, it was my plan after all. I then used monster reborn bringing back stardust dragon from the graveyard, and normal summoning the junk synchron, with Junk Synchron's effect, Special Summoning doppelwarrior, synchroed for Junk warrior, and effect of junk warrior and Doppelwarrior chains with each other bringing out 2 tokens with 400/400 atk/def and a Junk Warrior with an attack of 3100. Afterwards, I used the effect of glow up bulb to synchro for formula synchron(using the Doppel Token ofcourse). The Lifepoints of my opponent is quite big, it ranges from 4000 to 5000. I Accel Synchro for Shooting Star Dragon this time, I know that I need to beat my opponent this turn but with the two monsters and one token in my field, I can't surpass it all, I relied to my last epic hope, the effect of Shooting Star Dragon, I then activated the effect of Shooting Star Dragon, First Draw was a Spell Card, It was Mind Control...damn...err...not what I wanted to be... well, and my next draw...2nd draw...watashinouton!! It was a monster, and it's my best bud, Junk Synchron !!! My 3rd Draw was epic, It's Effect Vailer, woohooo!! 2 attacks for Shooting Star, but then my fourth Draw was then again, I wasn't expecting for it, Plaguespreader Zombie!!! woohooo...and down to my last Draw, the fifth one, I said to myself, my hands are shining, and then Orenotun!!!


A ray of light shines from the heaven, a glittering passion sneaks within, it was a dragon monster, and its the childhood form of stardust dragon, DEBRIS DRAGON !!!

4 TIMES OF ATTACK FOR SHOOTING STAR !!!

I entered the battle phase in order for my first attack, Junk Warrior attacks the Six Samurai Synchro, deals damage, and then Shooting Star Dragon attacks the Shogun but the opponent activates Compulsary Evac. Device, wohoo...I activated my set card, ROYAL DECREE. It was a Bang for him !!

I won the duel and it was all because of SHOOTING STAR DRAGON .




No comments:

Post a Comment